Monday, February 04, 2008

VTES "Twilight Rebellion" portraits


Back in September, I attended the Vampire The Eternal Struggle championship in El Segundo, CA and had a blast with the fans and players of the game. While I was there, I offered to do some portraits for players who were interested + getting some of the final portraits in the actual VTES game. Here's the first batch from that day and all of these are finalists from the game. All were done using watercolor and some Dr. Marten dyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Larry,

I was one of the hosts. Let me be the first to say these look GREAT! Keep'em comming!

Mike Courtois!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ira said...

As one of the finalists pictured above, I'm super excited to see these portraits. I think they look great, and it was a pleasure to meet you in person! Keep up the great work.

Ira

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home